F.E Geometric Footprint- Natural White
This variant is currently sold out
With fashion being the #2 Polluter in the world, we made a geometrical footprint design to raise awareness about the environmental footprint we leave with our consumer decisions.
We are challenging consumers as well as companies to:
- Substantially reduce waste generation through prevention, reduction, recycling and reuse
Adopt sustainable practices and to integrate sustainability information into their reporting cycle
Promote public procurement practices that are sustainable, in accordance with national policies and priorities
Ensure that people everywhere have the relevant information and awareness for sustainable development and lifestyles in harmony with nature
Our ultra-soft cotton fleece with a cozy brushed interior is cut in a standard fit with 4" wide double folded flat-knit side ribbing for added flexibility and reverse flatlock stitching. This is an exceptionally high-quality and comfortable version of everyone's favorite wardrobe essential.
For the Good of Everyone.
This garment is produced in a wind mill powered, Fair Trade Certified™ facility. This means that our products were grown, harvested, crafted and traded in ways that improve lives and protect the environment.
- 400gsm Heavyweight Organic Cotton with brushed interior
- 100% organic cotton body and recycled poly ribbing comprising 20% of the garment
- Reverse flatlock stitching to reduce bulk and increase durability
- 4" wide, double folded, flat-knit side ribbing for added flexibility
- Adjustable drawstring hood with front kanga pocket
- Standard Fit
- Pre-shrunk and treated to ensure minimal shrinkage